Char decided to tag me for this, and I love to answer questions. Plus, who doesn’t love mustaches?
Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name?
1. Grace (because I am clumsy)
3. Fruitcake (my dad calls me this)
4. Sister (<3)
Four Jobs I’ve Had?
1. Student Equipment Manager for Auburn Football
2. Curator in Training at Explorations in Antiquity Center
3. Receptionist at Northern Trust
4. Saleswoman at Tillman Eye Center (I sell glasses! 😀 )
Four movies I would/have watched more than once?
1. Guardians of the Galaxy (The perfect movie)
3. Easy A
4. The entire Harry Potter Series
Four books I’d recommend?
1. What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding by Kristin Newman (travel book)
2. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman (if you want to understand yourself and others better)
3. Single in the City by Michele Gorman (Expat story. SO funny)
4. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway (yet another expat story. Classic)
Four places I have lived?
1. Carrollton, Georgia, USA (hometown)
2. Auburn, Alabama, USA (college)
3. Stirling, Scotland (study abroad)
4. Dublin, Ireland (working holiday)
Four places I have been?
1. Tromsø, Norway (Arctic Circle)
2. San Francisco, California, USA
3. Jerusalem, Israel
4. New York City, New York, USA
Four places I’d rather be right now?
1. Dublin, Ireland
2. Any beach in the USA
4. Auburn, Alabama, USA
Four things I don’t eat?
3. Pickled Pigs Feet (or any feet)
Four of my favorite foods?
2. Pound Cake
Four TV shows that I watch?
1. New Girl
2. Once Upon a Time
3. The Walking Dead (FILMED WHERE I AM FROM!!!!)
4. How I Met Your Mother (RIP)
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015)?
1. Traveling stateside for a bit
2. Getting back in shape
3. Wedding season (not mine btw)
4. My sister is studying abroad in Germany!!! Can’t wait to hear about her time off!!
Four things I’m always saying?
2. Cheers and Thanks a million!
3. #[insertwhatevercomesoutofmymouthhere] (I speak in hashtags hahaha)