I have a question for y’all.
What kind of technologies do you use while traveling?
Personally, I’m a big fan of Apple products. I have a MacBook Pro and an iPhone. Without those two things, I cannot produce material as fast. Whether that’s blog posts, Instagram pictures, or Tweet. Without the iPhone or MacBook, I’d be useless. Y’all wouldn’t be able to keep up with me as fast purely because I wouldn’t be able to get the information out there.
The camera issue is a big one. I don’t have a professional camera; I’m not a photographer. 94% of my pictures are taken on my iPhone, and the other 6% is taken on my Nikon1. It’s a great camera, but it’s not a professional camera. The iPhone is so quick and versatile, and frankly, it takes pretty good pictures. They aren’t amazing. Please don’t get me wrong. But they aren’t terrible either.
Reading is one of the ways that I like to pass time while in transit from point A to point B. Because books are cumbersome and get heavy, I use a Kindle to serve my multipurpose reading needs. Further from holding countless books, the Kindle has access to the amazon store. Y’all, I’ve bought movies, tv shows, games, and apps that keep me entertained and connected while on the road.
I’m presently in a box of “when I upgrade, what direction should I go in?” I know I’ll get a new iPhone for Christmas. Our current plan will be ready for upgrade, but should I go iPhone 6 or 6 Plus? Should I invest in a better more professional camera? But I don’t think I want to sell my pictures. As of this moment, I’m not a professional blogger, so I don’t know that I need a great camera with Photoshop and stuff.
So I guess what I’m getting at, is what technologies do y’all use while traveling?
Feel free to let me know! 🙂